Reason for Remnant
This piece of Zorb II Dimples has:
- "Odd Sizing" @ 56cm x 150cm
- Couple of marks on one side
Level of Discount
This is a discontinued product so please see below for full details about this fabric:
- 2nd Generation super-absorbent hypoallergenic fabric that can be used on its own, not as an interlining so it's ideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment.
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other materials (bamboo, cotton hemp knits)
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern provides greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression.
- Reversible fabric contains thirsty Zorb® fibers between a face and back of absorbent bamboo and organic cotton.
- Perfect for single layer pre-folds, soakers, changing pads, fitted diapers, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, play mats and many more consumer, medical & incontinence products.
- A single layer will replace 3 layers of microfiber terry and 6 of french terry.
Filling material: Zorb fibers
12.8 ounces per square yard
21.2 ounces per linear yard
- Pre-wash on hot for shrinkage, if required, in as large a piece as possible. However it is easier to cut and sew before washing.
- If you want to avoid pre-washing, calculate shrinkage and add a suitable allowance to your pattern to allow for later shrinkage.
- It can be washed using home or industrial equipment and additives. It's absorbency is not effected by hard water or with natural detergent deposits.
Serging Zorb® 2 requires well tuned machines and moderate serging experience. Sewing with dull or poorly setup knives will stretch and break yarns to the left of the needles which will appear as pinholes after a few washes.