- Uniquely food safe. The ONLY PUL to be tested for food safety. It is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability. It is also certified for repeated-use food storage per 21 CFR 175.300 and compliant with 21 CFR 177.1680 and 175.320.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Great durability. Our top-selling food safe fabric in the world is very durable & tested to withstand 300+ washings
- Super soft, breathable and flexible
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds our specially-treated 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- Versatile: The number one choice in snack and lunch bags, bakery bags, bibs and play mats, cloth diapers, wet bags, diaper bags and travel bags, shower curtains, outerwear, mattress covers, camping gear, hospital sheets and covers, incontinence products & other waterproof products
Fabric Content75% polyester 25% polyurethane
4.6 ounces per square yard
7.7 ounces per linear yard
Width58" - 60"
147 cm - 152 cm
Care InstructionsNo prewash, Wash hot, Wash with like colors, Dry medium, No Fabric softener, Only non-chlorine bleach if needed, Warm iron if needed on fabric side
Quantity InformationQuantity = number of continuous yards or number of cuts. If you want a continuous piece, select the yard(s) option. All ½ yard cuts, 20 inch cuts, 22 inch cuts, & 24 inch cuts (if available) will be sent as separate cuts of chosen length.
|Manufacturer||AKAS Textiles and Laminations|
|Country of Origin||U.S.A.|
|Fibre Content||75% Polyester and 25% Polyurethane|
|Fabric Weight||155gsm / 4.6oz per square yard|
|Function||Food Safe Fabrics, Waterproof fabrics|
|Full Width||150cm / 60in|
|Wash Instructions||No prewash, Wash Hot. Dry Medium. Wash with similar colours. No Fabric Conditioner, only Non-Chlorine Bleach if needed. Warm iron on fabric side if required.|